Invisalign Braces: A Perfect Smile Makeover
We have compiled this article on “Invisalign Braces: A Perfect Smile Makeover”. The reference links are at the bottom of the article.
If you’re discontented with the shape of your grin you tend to hide your pearly whites. For teenagers and adults universally, few things are more annoying than being told to “say cheese” for a photo. To put it in simple words, you are upset over crooked, misaligned teeth. Even though a lot of us have the choice of getting fitted for braces, many people directly find themselves picturing metal wired over teeth and abruptly feel that developing that perfect smile might not be for them in any case.
Opportunely, dental treatment technology has advanced a great deal in the past decades. This is since metal braces were the only choice for crooked teeth and wide gaps. Generally, you need to spend months or at times even years wearing conventional braces to unbend your smiles. However, clear braces have now become a very reasonably priced and easily available alternative. Actually, of late more men and women are gradually turning to Invisalign as their teeth alignment solution.
By now you must be wondering to know what is Invisalign?
Invisalign, to put it in simple words, is one of the most accepted, remarkable solutions for uneven smiles and teeth-straightening. The clear braces available for teenagers and adults are designed to abolish spacing issues and teeth crowding simultaneously being almost invisible to the bare eye. This extremely admired progression in dentistry enables active men and women to get the smile they always wanted without the look and feel of conventional metallic braces.
Besides being transparent enough to be nearly invisible, Invisalign clear aligners also offer wearers a few benefits over usual braces. Suitable in its design, it is custom-made to fit match the wearer’s teeth. Most importantly, it is detachable for both brushing and eating. Generally, patients who use these aligners do not have to face any of the obnoxious fitting or uneasiness that happens with traditional braces. With no wires to be troubled about, the Invisalign wearers are capable to go about their everyday lives hardly noticing they’re wearing an aligner whatsoever. Certainly, people find that living with these aligners is both relaxing and easy.
These innovative aligners are admired not just for their user-friendliness but because they offer outstanding results. At times, quicker than metal braces. This is because this technology allows dentists who measure and fit their patients for the aligners to effortlessly check teeth movement as smiles progressively set straight. This means that you’ve made to order Invisalign is fitted to persistently give the required pressure to softly shift teeth into their usual, wished-for placement.
How Can A Smile Makeover Change Your Life?
There are so many advantages and benefits of having perfectly straight teeth that you will definitely consider a smile makeover. Here are a few of them:
It is true when they say your smile can impact your self-esteem and self-confidence. Crooked teeth tend to stain more easily and can lower a person’s confidence to smile freely. A smile makeover removes flaws from the teeth and gives you straight teeth that give you the confidence to put yourself out there.
When you smile your body releases three different hormones: dopamine, endorphins, and serotonin. These are responsible for making us feel happy, and they also help lower stress levels. In fact, when you smile more often, you attract people more. They make you a more appealing and attractive person to be around. This in turn will have a positive effect on your well-being.
In case of malocclusions like underbites, overbites, crowding, etc., there is a huge chance of more dental issues cropping up due to poor oral health. In this case, a smile makeover not only repositions your teeth to give you gorgeous straight teeth but also helps you build better oral health.
There are a lot of dental appliances that already exist on the market. However, with the advancement in technology, the dental world also caught up and took leaps and bounds to make the journey to get straight teeth a fairly comfortable process for the patients. For this, they took the help of 3D technology. Clear Teeth Aligners are transparent/clear/invisible plastic trays that are made to fit your teeth.
A common question that comes up when considering orthodontic treatment for a smile makeover is- are clear teeth aligners better than other dental appliances?
The answer is yes, in a lot of cases. Even though all the appliances have the same goal- to give you straight teeth, there are some significant advantages clear aligners have over other dental appliances. So how are they better?
- Aesthetically Pleasant: While most dental appliances look unpleasant to the eye, Clear Aligners are barely noticeable which is a major reason for their popularity. It is discreet enough to remain undiscovered which gives the patients the confidence of smiling even while receiving the treatment.
- Removable: Giving a big sigh of relief to most patients is the removable nature of the clear aligners. A lot of patients have suffered an insufferable amount of discomfort and pain during their journey to straight teeth. However, with clear aligners, one can remove the aligners and wear them again very easily and comfortably. But, word of advice, do not remove your clear aligners too frequently. Orthodontists recommend that aligners should be worn at least 20 – 22 hours a day for impactful treatment.
- Easy Cleaning: Everyone who has ever used braces or expanders knows they are a nightmare when it comes to maintaining oral hygiene. However, with clear teeth aligners, you will not face such an issue ever. This is also due to the fact that they can be removed and easy to clean.
- No Lifestyle Restrictions: As clear teeth aligners are easily removable, you can practically eat and drink, and do whatever you want without altering anything in your current lifestyle.
- Fewer Clinic Visits: Clear teeth aligners do not require tightening appointments, adjustments, or repairs as frequently as in the case of braces, so there are lesser clinic visits.
Thank you for reading this article, and check back frequently for other dental health articles. Should you have any questions, please contact Apple Tree Dental today!
Article compiled by Apple Tree Dental